‘Try an Instrument’
TRY AN INSTRUMENT ON FOR SIZE THIS SUMMER!
THREE 30-MINUTE LESSONS, JUNE 27 – SEPTEMBER 4, 2016
The Ridgewood Conservatory’s introduction to learning a new instrument allows you to “try an instrument on for size” before taking private lessons or starting a school music program!
>> The perfect choice for students of all ages… Designed to maximize the success (and minimize the frustration!) of learning a new instrument, our special ‘Try An Instrument’ program is a great way for children, teens and adults to explore a musical instrument or vocal lessons without making a long-term commitment to study. The ‘Try An Instrument’ program helps you to:
- Find out if a younger child is ready for private instrument instruction.
- Give beginners the chance to explore more than one instrument before choosing one to study.
- Provide student-musicians with the opportunity to try other instruments of interest.
- Get a jump-start on learning to play an instrument before continuing with private lessons.
>> In just three 30-minute private lessons given on consecutive days… ‘Try An Instrument’ students become familiar with their instruments as they learn to play simple tunes in a non-competitive environment.
>> You choose the instrument you’d like to learn… We’ll supply the instrument and all of the materials.
Try one – or try them all!*…
• PIANO • VIOLIN • VIOLA • CELLO • BASS • GUITAR • PERCUSSION • VOICE
• ALTO SAX • FLUTE • CLARINET • OBOE • BASSOON • TRUMPET • TROMBONE • FRENCH HORN
* Only one instrument may be studied per three-day session. Piano and violin lessons are available for ages 5 years – adult; All other instruments and voice are available for ages 8 years – adult. (7 year olds may be considered.)
>> Call 201-612-6686 today to ‘Try An Instrument’ at The Ridgewood Conservatory this summer!
‘TRY AN INSTRUMENT’ PROGRAM:
FIRST INSTRUMENT $150; ADDITIONAL INSTRUMENTS $140 EACH
TRY AN INSTRUMENT STUDENTS RECEIVE A FREE T-SHIRT!